Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random Thoughts..

I haven't posted anything in a while so I figured I would update. The girls went back to school today. Everyone was surprised to see Faith return with a cast. She's getting very tired of the cast. She keeps telling me that she wants it off. She's very upset that she can't participate in P.E. class. We go back to the doctor next week. I hope it's better then!
The weather has been crazy. We have had snow since Christmas Eve. It's been freezing cold. We are currently under a winter storm warning through Thursday. We are supposed to receive 3-5 more inches of snow and the windchill is supposed to be 15-25 degrees below. If it snows like they say I have a feeling the girls will be out of school on Thursday.

We are all very excited to learn today that Grandma Claire and Aunt Carolyn will be coming to visit us over Spring Break. They will be bringing Haylee with them and we are even more excited about that!!! The girls especially can't wait to see ya'll!!!! We will definitely have a GREAT time!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww poor Faith! I hope she gets the cast off soon! Congrats on your upcoming visitors! I read about the school closing, they panic and shut everything down huh? its weird cause here in Canada we have had barely any snow (not that im complaining!!!) and the rest of the world is being bombarded! we dont shut schools down for anything under 6 inches! lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash