Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I finally started my new job!!

I started my job with a client this week. I absolutely love it. I'm working Mon, Tues, THurs and Fri, from 9am-2pm. The schedule is PERFECT. I still get to take the girls to school and be done in time to pick them up from school. I can even make it to school parties when they have them!! My client is a very nice lady. She is 94 and in very good health for her age. She reminds me a lot of my grandma. She was very hesitant about me coming in today. She didn't really like the idea of someone coming to care for her during the day but I think we hit it off well. Her daughter even told me that my client already likes me!! I am just so excited to have a job that I enjoy and look forwarding to going too. It's even motivated me to get back to school and get my CNA certification and hopefully go up from there!!

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash