Monday, January 11, 2010

Faith lost her 1st tooth!!!!

Faith has had a loose tooth for over a month now. I've been trying to get her to let me pull it out and she was too scared. It has barely been hanging on over the past couple days. Of course, she went back to school today and lost it! Her teacher let her call me about 1pm to tell me that she lost her tooth. She was soo excited. She got a special tooth necklace from the nurse to save her tooth in!! It's the bottom front tooth on the left that she lost. I will post a pic ASAP. I tried to take a picture of her when she got home from school and my camera battery was dead :( She has put it under her pillow in her special tooth case/pillow!! I KNOW the tooth fairy will be very generous since this is her first lost tooth. Paige has been soo great and happy for Faith. She made her a poster that said she lost her first tooth. She made her a special bracelet with her jewelry kit that she got for christmas. She's such a great big sister!!

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww WTG Faith! and WTG Paige for being such a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash