Monday, December 28, 2009

Good news and bad news....

The good new is that I FINALLY found a job. I am very excited about it. It offers a flexible schedule and to me would be a very rewarding career. I will be working as a Senior Care Provider. Basically, I will be matched up with an elderly client (or 2,) and I will go to their homes and do for them what they can't do for themselves. I'll cook, clean, bathe them, feed pets, grocery shop and take them to appointments. This is something that I have wanted to get into for a while. I've helped my grandma do a lot of these things and I think it will be a rewarding career, knowing that I am making someones life easier.

Now onto the bad news.....Faith has hurt her (right) foot/ankle. Right now we are not sure how bad it is. I took her to the doctor today and they x-rayed it. Her pediatrician said there is an area that looked suspicious and referred us to the orthopedic surgeon. For now she is in an aircast and will NOT walk on it at all. She crawls all over the place or I have to carry her. I am guessing that she hurt her foot playing in the snow on saturday...I'll update after her appt. with the orthopedic surgeon. I can't believe this may be my second child to have broken her foot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash